August 07, 2008

Excuse Me While I Puke (Again)

From the mouth of the Messiah:

“America is …, uh, is no longer, uh … what it could be, what it once was. And I say to myself, I don’t want that future for my children.”


Exactly what is it about America that Obama would like to return to. Perhaps to the days when his children would not have the chance to live in a million dollar home in the burbs while attending private schools? Or to the days of yesteryear where the idea of a man like Obama holding the highest office in the land was simply obsurd?
And This:
“Sometimes it’s easier to hold onto your own stereotypes and misconceptions. It makes you feel justified in your ignorance. That’s America.”

That's America? Justified in my ignorance? I would wager that if he pontificated those sentiments from nearly any bar stool in America he would be picking his condescending ass up off the floor. Essentially Obama, his wife, or the loonblogs, (try as they might) can't help but make these remarks. These are the basic tenents of their philosophy.

RE: "Because your concepts differ from mine you are ignorant. Because you hold beliefs that differ from mine you are bigoted. Because we hold differing ideals or there are flaws in our society you are evil and we as a nation have failed. Just follow me and I will supply all your needs, raise you up from the darkness of your ignorance, and put you on the path of rightousness so America can once again be that Shining City on a Hill."

No thanks Barry, I don't buy it.

No comments: