October 13, 2009

Iowahawk Art Contest Wrap Up

Well Salmon fans it grieves me to announce that despite your hard work and dedication the Salmon masterpiece "A Man Among Giants" fell a little short in the Iowahawk Endowment for the Arts Contest. The actual winner graciously accepted the $33.18 prize here although I must say that the content of the acceptance speech seems vaguely familiar.

My fears that the free and fair voting process may have been compromised by ACORN-like tactics and hanging chads have been put to rest in Iowahawks winners announcement.

One reader asked where the inspiration for the Salmon entry came from. I have to admit that it was stolen from the works of Andy Thomas. For my Democrat friends Mr. Thomas also has a Democratic version available.

Once again thanks your support. Now excuse me while I go cry in my morning beer.

No comments: