July 21, 2009

Flotsam and Jetsam
Thx. Dave

Thanks to Obama, Luxury cars are soon to be a thing of the past.
They have always been beyond my means but I took out a Cadillac Escalade last week for a test drive, just to drive that sucker before they become extinct.The salesman sat in the back seat describing the car and all it's wonderful options.

The seats were of particular interest.
He explained the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. I stated the car must be a Republican car. He asked why I thought it was a Republican car.

If it were a Democratic car the seats would just blow smoke up your ass.

It's ironic that my liberal friend sends me these jokes when he finds them so objectionable when I send them to him. I think perhaps he is just pulling my chain.

No comments: