March 05, 2008

Mark my Words...


The voice on the other end of the line was obviously distraught. " I FEEL SO DIRTY" whined my brother from Texas after casting a vote for Obama " Buck up little camper, it will wash off and being a good Catholic you always have the penance option." I assured him.

I was glad to see that at least one person had the sense to follow my advice to vote for Barrak. However, on my way to the dump yesterday I had the rare opportunity to listen to talk radio and a women with a drawl as thick as Texas chili was lamenting to the host, (Rush supposedly called in sick yesterday) " I feel so dirty, I sure pray that Rush is right about this." So the Rushbo was telling people to Vote for Clinton?

I'm sure he probably has a larger reach and obviously more influence than I do if he has little old ladies in Amarillo doing his bidding. At this early hour I don't know what affect the crossover vote had on the outcome. It pains me to say this but I have to agree with Hillary's statement (now I feel dirty) on Fox this morning. "Be careful what you wish for Rush".
It's libel come back to bite you in the butt.

I don't know if Rush is the origin of the theory which proposes that by helping Clinton win a few primaries the Dems will stagger on in state of chaos which will ultimately benefit the republicans. Foolish. Foolish. Foolish!
Get Well Soon Rush.

No comments: