February 18, 2008

Hey, Don't Poke Me Bro.

Clinton Pops a Heckler.
From MSNBC.
“I asked the president to please stop the bickering between the campaigns,”
Holeman said in an interview afterwards. “All this name calling is like the
bully in the yard. He can’t get his way, he can’t get nothing done.” Holeman
said he thought Clinton was “gasping for air.”

Holeman said that Clinton responded by saying Obama came after him first.
Holeman also described Clinton’s reaction to him as “irate.”

“I think he even hit me in the face with his hand,” he said. “He did give
me a little pop. It was okay, because I understand his tenacity for his wife.”
Clinton did engage Holeman for a few minutes, at times pointing directly at him.
It was unclear whether he did make physical contact, however.
It's pretty easy to play the bully when your posse with the ear buds are packing Uzi's.

No comments: