1. You know its a test day when the class is packed and there are multiple people you have never seen before.
2. How birds can shit white on black cars and shit black on white cars is beyond me.
3. I wonder how scary it would be to see the total amount of money I've spent on things I can no longer remember doing.
4. Assholes are assholes because they don't know they are assholes. My new goal in life is to rectify this situation.
5. There is a bar opening up in the lobby of my office building. I'm not sure if it will be the best or worst thing to ever happen to me.
6. Professor, Once one person starts to pack up you should just give up and end class, You've now lost any and all attention you previously had.
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (or maybe the rest of your life)
8. I hate the moms and dads who start going back to college again and take it very seriously and make the rest of us normal people in class look like slackers. OK old dude we get it, you read the entire fucking chapter. Now, shut the fuck up.